Our ProcessWe have it down to a science!
1 / Getting Started
Client Intake, Consultation, Contract
We want to learn more about you and your project!
- We’ll look over your intake form and set up a phone call to discuss your project.
- You’ll receive a formal proposal outlining the project details and price.
- If you’d like to work with us, we’ll send you a contract to sign and an invoice for a deposit (if applicable).
- We’ll hold your spot and set a start date!
2 / Business Identity
Branding & Copywriting
Details that will carry through your site & other materials.
- Define your brand strategy and visual identity depending on which package you selected.
- Create additional materials such as business cards, stickers, apparel, pins, etc. (if purchased).
- We add the right wording to the site that will help turn passive visitors into customers.
3 / The Website
Design & Development
We design & build a site that converts.
- Custom design of your home page. You’ll get two rounds of revisions and sign off for approval. Additional changes can be made for an extra fee.
- Custom design and building of the rest of the site as a whole. You’ll receive another two rounds of revisions to make changes to the rest of the site with sign off for approval. Additional changes can be made for an extra fee.
- We make the site look great on the most popular devices, and test to make sure it’s working as it should.
4 / Wrapping Up
Final Launch & Training
Finally share your new site with the world!
- Final payment received and launch date set! Yay!!!
- The website goes live and you celebrate!
- A one-hour video chat session with us to learn how to use your site. Make a list of questions and ask away!
5 / Post Project
Ongoing Maintenance & Hosting
We want your website to look good for the long-haul.
- 14 days of email support to fix bugs after the official launch. This does not include issues caused by you.
- Continued maintenance or hosting plans if purchased.
Learn How You Can
Improve Your Website
We’ll take a look at your existing website and send you
a list of 5 things your website needs to improve on.
No obligations, totally free!